Public Safety Power Shutoffs
Did you know you could share your PSPS concerns/complaints directly with Southern California Edison (SCE)?
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-800-655-4555, to raise your concerns
- You can also input your address at www.sce.com/psps and get the current status of PSPS for your home or business
How to find out if your area is affected:
- As soon as the California Independent System Operator (CAISO) notifies SCE of a pending outage, SCE posts the information to its website.
- You can determine if and/or when you might be affected by viewing the Rotating Outage Groups.
- Your Rotating Outage Group number is located on your bill. You can also find your Group number online in "My Account". Summary Bill customers will find this information on the upper right-hand side of their bill.
- SoCal Edison encourages customers to sign up for alerts/notifications and to download the CAISO app on their devices.
- Please follow this link to the CAISO notification site: http://www.caiso.com/informed/Pages/Notifications/Default.aspx
The Department of Forestry and Fire Protection serves and safeguards the people and protects the property and resources of California.
Get prepared for wildfire before it strikes by following Ready, Set, Go!
What Can You Do To Protect Your Property From Wildfire?